Thursday, April 3, 2008

On Vacation to Iowa

Well, mommy has been slacking on the ol' website again:) Mommy and I have been in Iowa the past week visiting all of our family (poor daddy had to stay home and work). We get to stay one more week then we have to go back to Florida. Daddy sure is missing us though - we miss him bunches and bunches too. Mommy and I are having so much fun in Iowa. We are getting a little bit spoiled:) I was a very good boy on the airplane, mommy was scared to fly alone with me so I thought I should be nice to her and be a good boy on the plane. It has been a little on the chilly side here - we are not used to the weather being in the 40's - burrrrrr.

Grandma Vickie gives me all these yummmmy treats - boy do I love suckers! Mommy has to keep a good eye on grandma because she keeps on trying to sneak me yummy food.

Full of smiles! Grandpa Lynn has nicknamed me "smiley" I guess because all I do is smile at everything. Check out my new hat - don't I look adorable in it!

We will have more pictures of our fun trip to come!!

No comments: