Monday, May 12, 2008

8 months old!


Well I am 8 months old today! Mommy says I am growing up way too fast. I am getting to be a little stinker; it is just that mommy and daddy have so many cool things to get into and chew on I can't help myself:) I love crawling all over the house and making mommy chase after me all day. I keep her on her toes! I am getting really good at pulling myself up onto things, sometimes I get stuck but all I have to do is scream and mommy comes right to my rescue. Daddy says I got her wrapped around my little finger and boy is he right! I have been talking up a storm lately - mama, baba and I finally said dada the other day which made daddy very happy; and of course I still love screaming at things!


I have been working on getting 4 of my top teeth this week so I have been very GROUCHY! I just chew and chew on everything, thankfully they are almost popped through. I haven't been letting mommy get any sleep, she is getting kind of cranky so I better start behaving or daddy says I am going to have to sleep in my crib - AHHH!

It is hard work going shopping with mommy! She wears me out:)

2 comments:

Amy Lammert said...

He is growing up so fast! Seems like only yesterday you were pregnant! Very cute pictures! I just wanna squeeze those cheeks!

Grandma Kline said...

You are adorable Sam! Your pictures make me want to jump into the computer & hug you. We love you all very much. Grandma Kline