Monday, August 25, 2008

Iowa

I love cuddling with my daddy doll.

Well after 23 straight hours in the car we FINALLY made it to Iowa. Mommy and daddy say I behaved very good, I only threw a couple of fits but other than that daddy said I did better than mommy:) Look at the huge fish we caught - I am going to love living on "the farm".

Look at daddy's silly mustache - mommy and I finally got him to shave it, thank goodness!


I got sooo many cool presents at my second birthday party! I got a new boat to sit in, lots of toys, books and of course some new ISU gear!! I love cuddling with my new puppy pillow, he is so soft.

Mommy and I thought daddy would need something to cuddle with in Kuwait - he will sleep well with that cute pillow:)

I must be loved to get a giant bouncy thing at my birthday party! It was kinda scary in there but mommy and daddy helped me out. It was sooooo much fun jumpin' all over the place.

1 comment:

Amy Lammert said...

The daddy pillow is a great idea, we did that for Abby when Alex left and she hugged him and kissed him every night!