Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Sweetie Pies


Here is a pic of Sam at 6 mo and Jack at 7 mo. I'm not sure if they look anything alike...they do have the big blue eyes in common:)
Sleepy Boy!! He was jumping away then things got quiet and I looked over and the poor little guy was sound asleep...I guess jumping is hard work!!!
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I think we are getting out of here just in time! It has been pretty chilly this past week with temps in the 50's and rainy!! We are kind of weenies when it comes to cold! It definately has been challenging for mommy to be locked in the house all day cuz it has been too cold to go outside and play!
Jack is getting to be a little monkey...he is starting to pull himself up to everything...scoots everywhere and gets into everything!! I never thought I would say this but Sam is actually the easy one now!!
My two little sweetie pies...they have so much fun playing with each other...
Instead of crawling around the walker we have to crawl under it...

Sam beatin up on his lil brother....someday Jack will get him back:)
Yes, he really is this ornery!!
Goin for a ride in the "Big Red Car"!
TWO DAYS TO GO!!! We are flying down to daddy's graduation on Thursday and we are sooooooooo excited to see him!!

No comments: