Thursday, November 26, 2009

Isn't She Lovely....

There is always a rainbow...I don't think there has been a single day that we haven't seen a rainbow...this pic was taken from the window of our hotel room when we stayed our first week when we arrived on base.

Here are a few more pics of the area...right now is the "winter season" I guess 85 degrees is considered chilly around here:) It is pretty rainy up in the mountains this time of year but is always sunny around the beaches...March is when the summer season begins...I can't imagine this place getting more beautiful than it is but supposedly March thru October are the best months.



Most of these are taken from the front seat of my minivan so sorry about the glares! I am the crazy lady riding down the road with my camera taking pics and video camera:)






No comments: