Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Turkey Day

Sorry I am so behind in the whole bloggin thing...I blame it on our internet connection and my husbands job! Thankfully Monday all our household goods will be here so we can get our computer hooked up to some speedy internet..and with my husband working 15 hour days it is a little hard to get much of anything accomplished, but I am not complaining:)
Anyways we had a pretty good Thanksgiving...it was just the four of us..we were just going to go to KFC but the day before Thanksgiving I was feeling super guilty since it was Jack's first Thanksgiving so mommy sped to the store and we whipped up a tasty little meal. Jack loved the noodles (actually we had to get spaetzel which are german egg noodles because they were all out of normal noodles, but it was still tasty and he gobbled them up). Sam of course loved the meat..but it had to be dipped in ranch.
Mommy was pretty excited about Black Friday shopping...this was our bargain..a new jumpee! It is great..I put the kids in it and zip it up and they have a blast...definatley my best purchase so far:)

No comments: