Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oops forgot these:)



I forgot about my August 2010 folder - so I am a little out of order on my post but oh well! August just flew by for us. Daddy spent some time in Guam, got his tonsils out, had a wonderful visit from G-ma Gloria and mommy got a new job working at Hawaii Medical Center as a call in Dietitian. We sure are glad it is not a full time job because she has been working 2 days an week and boy is that enough!! Luckily we have found a wonderful babysitter and the boys love her so much - they don't even cry when I drop them off (not gonna lie it does hurt my feelings a little - a little whimper would be nice)!
G-ma Gloria was a life saver...she flew all the way to Hawaii to help mommy out when daddy got his tonsils out. Mommy wasn't sure if she could handle 3 babies! Taking care of daddy was a full time job! He went through a miserable couple of weeks - we felt pretty bad for him. He lost about 12# in a week even with G-ma's cooking! I am pretty sure daddy is gonna kill mommy once he sees this picture on here but he was sooooo proud of that mustache I thought I should share it with everyone:) He thought it would be funny not to shave for 2 weeks then walk around with just a mustache - the kids were even scared of him!
Sam has become quite the artist - he decided my flower pots were too boring and he needed to brighten them up - he did a pretty good job!
Our morning routine - first we have to take all the cushions off the couch, then we get our granola bars and juice then tune into Disney channel for a bit:)

No comments: