Thursday, January 31, 2008

4 1/2 months old

Mommy just won't quit taking pictures of me - I guess it is because I am just so darn cute:) We had a fun past few weeks, G-ma Vickie was here visiting us. I love having my G-ma here, she spoiled me and mommy rotten! They took me shopping everywhere and I behaved very well because they kept buying me all kinds of neat things. G-ma loved taking me on stroller rides - I thought that was just wonderful; Bubba and Zoey even got to go on walks with us. Mommy and daddy even got to go on a "date" for the first time since I was born. G-ma was a really fun babysitter; she said I was a lot of work but definatley worth it!! Hopefully G-ma will come visit us again real soon, we miss her already.

I have been really trying to get a tooth. I am drooling everywhere and chew on everything. All this teething makes me a little on the grumpy side sometimes :)
I am such a big boy - I "think" I can feed myself now! Mommy has been letting me try vegetables, they are soooo yummy.

No comments: