Monday, January 14, 2008

Lil' Sam


I can't believe I am 4 months old already. I am such a big boy now and very spoiled. I am getting pretty attached to my mommy, I get kind of grumpy when I am not with her. I love to sit in my bumbo chair, especially when mommy puts it in front of the mirror. I love staying home with mommy everyday- daddy says she spoils me:); we go on lots of stroller rides, it is sooo fun! I have become very noisy this past month, I love to "talk" to mommy and daddy. We went on a fun trip to the beach the other day - I can't wait til this summer so I can swim in the ocean and eat the sand!

Mommy says I have to go get my second round of shots tomorrow - OUCH! Hopefully I will be a big boy and not cry because mommy will probably cry enough for both of us:) I am so excited, my G-ma Vickie is flying down to see me next week; maybe mommy will be able to catch up on some sleep? At least daddy will get some home cooked meals (mommy doesn't like to cook very much - but I still love her!) Hope you enjoy the cute pictures of me - mommy and daddy are always taking so many pictures of me. Sam

No comments: