Friday, September 12, 2008

Almost One!!


Well, tomorrow I am gonna be one whole year old!!! Seems it was just yesterday I came out of mommy's belly:) I bet mommy has a fun day planned for me; I heard her talking about taking me to Toys R US and to the Zoo??? I will let you know all the fun stuff we get to do. She made me some yummy cupcakes today, I can't wait to eat them - YUMMY!!!

A binki in both hands while sleeping. Gotta make sure I have one at all times!!


I just love being outside. It has been a bit chilly out so mommy makes sure I am all bundled up. Check out my cool Elmo slippers Aunt Erin bought me for my b-day! I got to play out in the rain today. Mommy kind of freaked out about me getting all messy after my bath but it sure was FUN!

I just love my cousin Max and Aunt Aimee - they are sooooo fun!!

I can even give mommy kisses through the glass door!