Monday, September 15, 2008

Birthday at the ZOO!!



I had such a great first birthday - we had a busy day. We started off my going to lunch then to the zoo for 4 1/2 hours and then we topped the day off with a trip too Toys R US and McDonalds!! I was worn out! Mommy said she is glad that I only have 1 birthday a year - ha! I had sooooooo much fun at the zoo. There were so many cool animals I just loved them all!! I just wanted to hug and kiss all of them:) All except that scary gorilla that came right up to the window and scared the poop out of me!

The goats loved my kisses!

Aren't those bears cute - they look so cuddly.

I got a little excited at the aquarium - there were so many fishies and sharks.

Check out this dumb ole' hat mommy made me wear! It only lasted long enough for the picture though, she is always trying to put goofy stuff on my head:) I am sure glad my cousins Brock and Jackson got to go with us to the zoo; they are so much fun.

It was a long day as you can see. G-ma Gloria and I zonked out in the car ( I actually fell asleep with a french fry in my mouth and G-ma had to pull it out!!) - boy was it a fun day though.

No comments: