Wednesday, October 15, 2008

20 weeks!


Well, mommy is half way there and thank goodness!! Her belly is starting to get pretty big - its getting big like mine:) She has been behaving herself quite well and hasn't been too grumpy (only when I don't let her sleep!) We went to the doctor today and finally got to find out what what baby Kline is - that's right I am getting a BROTHER! I think mommy is a little frightened about having three boys in the house to take care of but I know she is happy to have another cutie like me! Needless to say daddy was absolutely thrilled and I am excited to have a little brother to play with!! Check out some pics of our little guy (and no we aren't telling anyone the name so don't bug mommy cuz she can't tell:)) I doubt she lasts - she isn't very good at secrets!
My boy part!

Some cute and scary pictures of my brother. He was yawning alot during the ultrasound, maybe because I haven't let mommy sleep in 3 nights?? (I have an ear infection - OUCH!) He looks pretty cute so far though, I doubt he could be cuter than me!

Mommy and her big belly.

1 comment:

Amy Lammert said...

Congrats on another boy!