Sunday, November 2, 2008

Crazy Lil' Man!!


Well I am a whole 13 months old now! Mommy says I am starting to act like I am two. I am becoming very smart these days; I know where my nose, eyes, mouth, belly, stinky feet and of course my wiener are. I can bark like a dog, moo like a cow and quack like a duck! I also figured out there is a baby in mommy's belly - I like to say "baby" and play with her big fat belly:) I do have quite the attitude so they say - as long as I get what I want I am a happy go lucky guy (I think I get that from my mommy?).

Full of smiles (most of the time)!!

I sure do love my baths - mommy always makes funny hair-dos on me.

I love eating apples - daddy says I sure don't get that from him. He gags when he sees me eat vegetables and fruits. He is not going to grow up stong like mommy and me.

I still love my binkis - have to have one in mouth and on in each hand at most times. Bubba is my bud - he really likes me when I have food!

No comments: