Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ready for Santa


Well, we haven't been up to much these days. I have been trying to be a good boy so Santa puts me on his nice boy list! We went to see Santa but who knew he could be so scary. I am not sure if I want him coming into my house or not - maybe I will sleep with mommy and daddy that night:)
Don't ya just love my new hat! I picked it out all by myself and for some odd reason I actually like to wear it??
Congrats to daddy! He got his diploma for completing his Masters Degree in Homeland Security. Mommy and I are so proud of him!!!

I have a new obsession with the Wiggles, as you can see from the pictures. I tend to tune everything else out when the Wiggles are playing. Mommy says I remind her a lot of daddy:) I sure love singing and dancing to them, I think mommy does do even though she would never admit it!!

No comments: