Friday, January 2, 2009

Pregnancy Update


31 WEEKS

29 WEEKS

Well, she is still growing! I think her belly is going to explode if it grows anymore. My brother sure is a kicker. I try to sit on mommy's lap but all he does is kick at me - mommy thinks this baby is going to be her wild child since he kicks so much. We are all getting anxious to meet this little guy, won't be long now??? I think mommy is getting ready she has been cleaning like a mad woman. I don't think anyone has closets cleaner and more organized than ours. Daddy says she is going to wear out the tile from scrubing so much. She hasn't been too crabby lately just when Daddy messes up her clean house:); but I think she is starting to get a bit uncomfortable - she does whine a bit here and there. The next few weeks could get interesting, I'll keep ya posted!!



No comments: