Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Little Fishies!


Check out our new swimmin' gear - pretty cute!!
Sam loves going to the new swimming pool that opened up - there are all kinds of fun waterslides and cool fountains to splash in. Sam gets so excited when he is there - he can't stop dancing. Jack on the otherhand usually falls asleep - I don't think he was happy about me taking his picture :)
Swimming with cousin Kensie
Sam really wanted to go down the big blue slide so finally I caved in. I don't know who was more frightened when we got to the top - Sam or mommy. Sam was crying and I was afraid I was going to drown the poor kid at the bottom, but fortunately we both survived and loved it! Sam was giggling afterwards and wanted to keep going down the slide again and again.
Aunt Aimee and Sam enjoying the fountains.

No comments: