Tuesday, July 7, 2009


My friend Jessica passed this award on to me. I'm sure she thought I wouldn't do it but I thought I'd surprise her:)
The rules:
* Post 10 honest things about the Kline Family
* Tag the person who gave you the award
* Pass the award onto 5 favorite honest bloggers
#1 Kelly is the boss - Eric will never admit it but deep down he knows it is true:)
#2 I never in a million years imagined I would be a stay at home mom with two adorable baby boys. Even though there are "those days" I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
#3 Never say never - I'm driving a mini van. Even though I will never admit to liking it I will say it is pretty handy:)
#4 I am so proud of my husband he is going to make one great Special Agent for the Air Force and sexy (ha ha!!). I admire him so much for going after his dream and never giving up on it. It really sucks being away from him because we miss him like crazy but I know he is missing us just as much. Only 3 more months to go.
#5 I shop way too much - why do they have to make kids clothes so cute? I am definately a sucker in the toy aisle and Sam knows it.
#6 Sweat pants are the greatest thing - you can never own too many sweatpants. My poor kids - even they get dressed in sweatpants everyday, jeans are just not comfortable. We are all about the comfy clothes.
#7 We are so excited to move to Hawaii in November! It will be such an adventure moving across the country with a 2 year old and an 8 month old - ahhhh! Hopefully we will have lots and lots of visitors because I will not be making that 12 hr flight often!
#8 I love being pregnant - it is the best feeling in the world feeling that lil baby kick around in your belly! Even greater feeling is when the dr lays that baby on your chest for the first time - doesn't get any better than that:)
#9 Is it weird I am looking forward to going to a Wiggles concert in August?? Sam is absolutely obsessed with the Wiggles and I can't wait to see his reaction when he sees them in person. And yes, I can pretty much sing any Wiggles song you throw at me!
#10 I look forward to naptime everyday with the boys - it is the best when they are all cuddled up with you!

2 comments:

Jessica B said...

You are right, I didn't think you would do it! I totally agree with number 6 and sometimes I think that it must be good I have boys b/c I probably would end up putting them in sweatpants instead of cute little dresses.

The Fullers said...

#6 is absolutely the best.. glad to see that I'm not the only mom who wears sweats and dresses their kids in comfy clothes:)