Monday, August 24, 2009

A Little Fun for Mommy


A Little Bachelorette FUN......It was kind of funny I probably hadn't been out with friends for probably 2 years or more and this month I was able to go out twice..thanks to grandmas:) It was really hard being away from my babies but I did manage to have a little fun:)
My friend Nicole is getting married in October and I am lucky to be one of her bridesmaids...we had the bachelorette party this past weekend and boy did we have a good time. It was great seeing all my friends...but it was extremely difficult being away from my babies...



Taylor Swift Concert

I had such a great time at the Taylor Swift concert I went to with my sister, my niece and two of her friends...I think I we had one Bud light too many..hence me standing in line for 45 minutes to buy this t-shirt (at least I didn't end up with the red high heal one:)) Let's just say an hour before that I had been making fun of all the "weirdos" that stand in line to buy those stupid t-shirts:) It was a great time and such a great concert -

No comments: