Friday, August 7, 2009

Poor Sam!!!

Our poor Sambo had some tubes put in his ears and got his adnoids taken out this week. Everything went well with the surgery, and he is back to his crazy self!!

They gave him some medicine before surgery to calm him down and boy was he funny!! He acted like he was drunk! He sat on my lap for probably 45 minutes and just giggled at me. I asked the nurse if she could send some of it home with us but she just laughed at me!

He was not a happy camper after surgery. Some kids come out of anethesia happy and sleepy and other kicking and screaming and I am sure you can guess what happened to Sam:) It took him about 2 hours to come out of it before he finally settled down!! We were all pretty exhausted by the end of it. I was just glad to have my little peanut back!!

No comments: