Friday, January 22, 2010

Boy How They Grow


SO BIG! Our little Jack is growin up so fast...he is almost ready to walk, (almost 11 months old) he is able to stand steady on his own but refuses to take that step on his own! I have a feeling it's not going to be long! He has finally accepted the fact he can't live off boobies forever so he has taken a great interest in food! Mashed potatoes and yogurt are his favorites but he does pretty good with most fruits and he will eat vegetables as long as they aren't green:) We are still working on the sippy cup...he would rather chew on the spout than suck it, I keep thinking if he gets thirsty enough he will take it but he is a stubborn little turd!! He definatley loves his big brother...he sticks very close to him at all times:)

He looks so sweet and innocent in this picture:) If only that is how he acted!! He definatley acts two...one minute he is giving me kissses and hugs and the next he is screaming at me and throwing his toys:) He spends a lot of time in the "naughty spot" but he has gotten a little better ever since he saw a little gecko by the naughty spot and he is deathy afraid of them just like mommy is and so now he knows if he is too naughty he will have to go sit in the "naughty spot" with the gecko:) I know it is kinda mean but it works!! He is getting so smart and is talking up a storm (I laugh when I think about the days when I was so worried that he would never talk..ha) He can count to 10, has almost mastered the ABC's, and the child forgets NOTHING..it's amazing! He is a pretty good big brother...he is always looking out for Jack, it is pretty cute!
We are so so lucky to have these two cuties...there are days I want to pull my hair out, but they sure are worth it and I wouldn't trade this life with these two for anything (I should've said three....sorry Eric:) I meant three)

No comments: