Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Cute Pics :)

Say Cheese!
We have been layin low the past 2 weeks...we have been kind of limited in our activities with Sam's huge "claw" :) We are getting nice and rested up for the big visit from G-ma Vickie, Aimee and Kensie!!!!!!! We are super excited for them to come - only 10 more days!
Dancing to the Wiggles!
SWEET RIDE....Sam's buddy brought over his cool jeep to give Sam a ride...Sam thought it was pretty fun riding in the jeep...He has been obsessed with driving his jeep ever since! We took a vote and we think daddy needs to sell his camry and buy us a cool jeep to drive around????
SURFING....Daddy let me out of the house last weekend to go surfing with the girls!! Surfing is tough work!! Luckily I have a great friend who gave me a lesson...and I was able to actually stand up on a couple waves!! The waves were pretty brutal - despite the bruised knees and hips, the cut on my foot from the coral, and extremely sore ribs - it was a blast and I can't wait to go out again!

No comments: