Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fun Times!


I am getting to be a little beach bum. I am not so afraid of the big ocean anymore. I am liking it better now that the water is getting a bit warmer. I still am kind of a pain for mommy and daddy, I don't let them relax much since I love trying to eat the sand and have troubles sitting still. Oh well we still have bunches of fun.


OUCH! Looks like daddy got a little too much sun:) Mommy always laughs at daddy because he always wears 50 sunscreen and burns up and she wears tanner to the beach and never burns? Notice I am not in the picture? Well, that is because I went the babysitter. Yes, that's right the babysitter and I was not happy about it. I guess mommy and daddy needed a day without me to lay out on the beach, relax and go snorkeling with their friends or something like that. I was a little turd for the sitter, I guess I just had to let them know who is boss. I think I made mommy feel bad enough that she won't do that to me again??
Mommy and daddy took me to the Gulfarium a few weeks ago. I had so much fun. I got to see the dolphins, sea lions, sharks and all kinds of sea creatures.


Look at the dolphins - they were so cool! We got to watch our friends swim with the dolphins. Mommy says I can swim with them when I get a little bit bigger.



1 comment:

Amy Lammert said...

You think he is a pain now, wait until he turns 2 and runs for the water constantly. No relaxation then! Babysitters are glorious! Ya'll look like you are having a great time with the little guy!