Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SO CUTE!


Well I am going to be 9 months old pretty soon! I am just growin' up too fast for mommy and daddy. I am learning all kinds of new tricks lately. I can give high-5's, kisses, and can almost clap and wave bye-bye. Since mommy is soooo nice to me I decided I would be nice and start calling her "mum". She just lights up when I say "mum". It is kind of nice, whenever I want her all I have to say is "mum" and she comes a running:) Oh! I almost forgot, I said Bubba for the first time the other day (Bubba is my puppy).

Look at this silly helmet they make me wear on our bike rides- I look like a bobble head in it. I have soooooo much fun when mommy and daddy take me on bike rides, we go for miles and miles on our bikes then mommy and daddy start complaining about their butts hurting so we have to stop. I sure do love being outside.

I have one good looking mommy and daddy don't ya think:) ha ha! I am still the cutest by far.

No comments: