Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm a Cutie Pie


Well, I'm 9 1/2 months old now - where has the time gone?? I am quite the little stinker these days. I am on the move 24/7. I have decided naps are a thing of the past - ha! ha! I am just too busy to take time for naps (poor mommy). I have learned a lot these past few weeks - I can clap, patty-cake, wave bye-bye, and I still give my high 5's and kisses. I am getting brave and starting to stand on my own. I make it for a few seconds then realize what I am doing and fall down! I hope to be walking within the next month or so, then mommy is in trouble!! Mommy calls me her little monster because I get into everything and if she tells me no I get extremely upset:) Daddy says I may look like him but I sure do have mommy's personality - ha ha!

No comments: