Saturday, November 15, 2008

Colorado Trip


On the road again and this time we got to go to Colorado. G-ma and G-pa suprised us with tickets to the Colorado vs ISU football game. We had such a fun time, despite the airplane ride there which I was a little stinker:0 he he! I can't believe I can actually scream for 3 straight hours and not even wear out - that's pretty impressive especially to do on an airplane. Mommy and daddy looked a little stressed after that ride; needless to say I got Benadryl on the way home so I don't remember much about those flights:) In my defense I did have a slight ear infection and 2 of my molars were poking through. Once we got there we had a great time. We got to go into the mountains, play with all my cousins, and go to a crazy football game. We sure were worn out after that trip and glad to be home - especially pregnant mommy.


My first taste of snow - YUMMY! I didn't even care if I ate the dirty stuff:) It was a bit chilly in Colorado hence the silly hat mommy and daddy made me wear!


FUN AT THE FOOTBALL GAME!!
I had sooooo much fun at my first ISU football game! I loved to cheer for the cyclones (even though they blew it)! I was a very good boy during the whole game. I even gave mommy and daddy a little break and took a nap during the entire second half! Who knew I could sleep through a noisy football game??




No comments: