Friday, November 28, 2008

So Cute!


Well, we haven't been up to much these past few weeks - just been taking it kinda easy. Daddy had to go away for work for a week so mommy and I were all alone. I think mommy was glad to see daddy when he got back. She was looking pretty tired by the end of the week:) Other than that just been enjoying the sunny warm weather (wishing we were in the cold snowy Iowa weather)- mommy and I go to the park alot - I love to go feed the ducks. I have a new obsession with the Wiggles! Mommy and daddy just love watching them with me:) I could just sing and dance to them all day long.

Check out my cool new dog - I think it is supposed to be from Santa?? I haven't seen it in a few days so I think my mommy and daddy hid it somewhere??

So sleepy! Daddy decided to get mommy and I up at 6AM this Friday to go to Walmart - ahhh! He wanted to make sure he didn't miss out on any good bargains. At least we got to go to McDonalds for breakfast thanks to baby? craving for a biscuit:)

No comments: