Thursday, February 12, 2009

37 weeks!

36 weeks...........................37 weeks
Well - mommy has made it almost 38 weeks! I think my brother is going to stay in there forever!! She went to the doctor last Monday and was dilated 2 cm and 60% effaced so she is getting closer:) The dr told her is she has dilated anymore this Monday he will go ahead and induce her - yipppee! She has been running around like a crazy woman this week trying to speed things up- as much as she has cleaned and walked I think this little booger should have fallen out days ago??? Let's just say I am sick and tired of riding in my stroller!
Good news - G-ma Vickie is coming this Saturday!! We are all so excited to see her. I bet the baby is just waiting for her to get here then he will make his grand entrance:) Just cross your fingers she dilated more otherwise things could be a little rough next week:) Hoping to avoid seeing "Becky"!
Daddy thought it would be fun to make a belly cast - now what the heck are we supposed to do with it??

No comments: