Thursday, February 12, 2009

Silly pics

Poopie in the tub!! I sure surprised my poor ol mommy the other day by poopin in the tub:) She handled in pretty well. I was pretty frightened of the thing at first but once she got me out of the tub it was quite fascinating! She made me flush it down the potty.



Fun in the tub with Bubba and Zoey. I think I had more fun than they did:)

Mommy is training me to be the next Tiger Woods! I am getting pretty good - however I do get distracted quite easily, sometimes I would rather hit the fence and the dogs rather than the golf ball.

Silly me:)

Say cheese! Check out my cool new hair do.

Havin' fun with my friend Brayden. Putting us together means trouble!! I think the mommies enjoy play dates just as much as we do - they just sit on the couch and gossip non-stop for hours:)

No comments: