Sunday, February 22, 2009

Last week as an only child!


I have had a fun week - G-ma Vickie came a week early to help mommy get ready for the baby and to let her "relax" a bit:) Boy have I kept her busy - I think I have almost worn her out already! Mommy has really enjoyed having G-ma Vickie here - however she is getting kinda spoiled daddys says.
Check out my new potty G-ma bought me. It is a pretty cool "chair". I love sitting on it while mommy uses her potty:) Still haven't left her any surprises in it yet!

I was practicing putting diapers on the baby doll - I am pretty good at it:) I am going to be mommy's big helper.
I have sooooo much fun playing outside - luckily the weather has been really nice outside - high 60's most days. My favorite thing is to dig in the mulch and throw the mulch - which drives daddy crazy but oh well! haha! It is also lots of fun to step on all mommy's plants and squish them! No flowers this year. G-ma and mommy have been talking about getting me a sandbox so that will be lots of fun and messy:)

No comments: