Monday, February 22, 2010

My Boys..


I feel so lucky to be able to live somewhere warm...I think we would all go crazy if we had to stay in the house all day. These boys absolutely love playihg outside. Jack pushes his tractor and red car around for hours...back and forth across the yard...Sam thought he would take advantage of this a get a ride:) Jack is pretty much walking on his own now...he stumbles a little but he gets around pretty good!


Sam has to wear a lei at all times...I ended up buying him a fake one at Target because the real ones are expensive!

Still a cuddle bug! Oh how I miss the days when I could sit around and hold my babies...now I am lucky to get 5 minutes!! They are always on the go...I can't believe my baby is turning one tomorrow!!

It finally rained!! I think it has maybe sprinkled twice since we moved here and one day it poured all day long and Sam sure had fun!! He finally got to put on his rainboots and go splashing in the puddles.

Someone forgot the sunscreen!! It was a very long week listening to daddy whine about his feet!! It was all worth it though..good bye pasty white feet:)

Sam enjoying his first movie at the theatre! Mommy and daddy took him to see Alvin and the Chipmunks...he did really good for the first hour then he got a little restless and wanted to dance up and down the aisle...so we left right before the end...it is killing me not knowing how it ended:)

We have another Wiggle watcher!

Sam thought it would be fun to wear Grandma Gloria's shoes around the house....

Sam and Jack decided it would be fun to make an animal pile on top of daddy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am missing you guys so much. It makes me cry every time I look at the pictures. I am such a baby. Any way thanks for sharing all the pics and the great stories, I love it all. See you in 26 days...Love Ya. MOMO