Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas in Florida


I sure must have been a good boy this year - look at all the presents Santa left for me!!! I got a Thomas the train tent, a big stuffed bear, a tool set (just like daddy's), a comfy couch (like mommy's), a bike, lots of Wiggles stuff, boring ol' clothes, an inflatable baseball bat, Handy Manny tools, and a bunch of other little toys! I have had sooooo much fun playing with all my new toys - mommy thinks it is time for a bigger house. Santa actually came early this year (not sure how that works??) since mommy talked daddy into surprising all our family in Iowa and showing up for Christmas!


Enjoying my Handy Manny hammer and new Wiggles microphone. (I think daddy should have bought one for mommy cuz she is always singing with mine!)
Lounging on my new couch!

No comments: