Thursday, January 22, 2009

January Pics



Wow this month sure is going by fast!! We have been keeping pretty busy. Mommy is trying to get all the baby stuff ready and I am a really good helper:) Mommy says I am entering my terrible two's - just in time for the baby!! I behave pretty well most of the time as long as I get what I want when I want it. Mommy says I am no longer a good shopper and I am going to have to start staying home with daddy if I don't behave. I don't know why she can't understand that I don't want to sit in the stupid cart or my stroller; I have legs and I want to walk or should I say run in the opposite direction she wants me to go!! She never stays mad very long - I guess I am just too cute:) Mommy and daddy are impressed with how smart I am getting - I amaze them every day with a new trick!!

Say cheese! I got two more teeth this month - ouch! I now have 14 teeth and am working on two more.

CONGRATS CAPTAIN KLINE!!!


We are so proud of daddy - he got promoted to Captain last week!! Mommy and I got to
"pin" him with his new rank. We had a great little party afterwards to celebrate. We will have more pics later of the ceremony.

The cake was sooooo yummy!



My crazy parents bought me a drum - what the heck were they thinking??

No comments: