Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas in Iowa

We actually made it to Iowa without anyone spilling the beans that we were coming! Boy was everyone surprised - it was sooo much fun seeing their faces when they saw us. I was even a good boy on the airplane, for the most part:) My new DVD player was a lifesaver - I got to watch the Wiggles the entire way home, what a great day for ME! We sure had a lot of fun and were totally exhausted by the time we got home. We even brought back icky Iowa colds for all of us. Mommy says there is a reason why men don't have babies - they can't even handle a little cold:)

Check out my new Christmas PJ's - pretty cool! By the way, Daddy picked out that sweater I was wearing in the pictures on top:) I'm not quite sure why I am wearing a cowboy hat??

FUN AT THE WATER PARK!
For Christmas day we went to an indoor water park with all of mommy's side of the family. It was soooooooo cool! I loved all the cool water slides, but my favorite part was relaxing on the lazy river with mommy!!
Daddy kept dunking me in all the water fountains - what a meanie!!
Cruising down the lazy river with Aunt Erin.

I just might be the next rockband all-star! I was so good at the drums that mommy and daddy went and bought me my own set (what were they thinking???).

Chillin' with crippled G-ma Vickie. She fell on the ice two days before we showed up at her house. Poor ol thing she hobbled around the whole week. I think she tore something in her knee so she is probably going to have surgery. Mommy says she better hurry up and get it fixed before the baby comes:)

No comments: